The following list is the restrictions known to Vital Arms. We will not ship any magazine that holds more than the restricted number of rounds to these states. We reserve the right to not ship an order because of a restriction that is not listed here. Any order placed containing restricted products will be refunded.
- California: No magazines over 10 Rounds.
- Colorado: No magazines over 15 Rounds.
- Connecticut: No magazines over 10 Rounds.
- District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 Rounds.
- Hawaii: No magazines over 10 Rounds, rifle or handgun.
- Illinois: No Magazines to Cook County over 10 Rounds.
- Maryland: No magazines over 10 Rounds
- Massachusetts: No Magazines over 10 Rounds.
- New Jersey: No Magazines over 15 Rounds.
- New York State: No magazines over 10 Rounds.
I AM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR ARMED SERVICES MEMBER, AM I EXEMPT FROM THE RESTRICTIONS?
Yes, we have a process for ordering.
- Place your order on our website and put in the order notes that you are LEO/ Military.
- Send a photocopy or picture of your ID, signifying your affiliation with an LEO Group or Branch of Service. Along with the email please include your order number. Send the emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your order will be processed and shipped if the ID is sufficient proof. You will be contacted if there is an issue.